Centro Campesino Assistance Processing Delays
|Due to the overwhelming response to the Emergency Assistance Program, processing time will take longer. Please allow up to 15 business days for processing, clients will be notified when their application is received.|
Centro Campesino offers assistance to pay rent and utilities to low-income families throughout Monroe County. The program requires participants to be at a specific level of household income according to the Federal Income Guidelines. Depending on the number of requests, funding for the program may be limited or unavailable.
Required Scanned Documents
In order to complete your application, the following scanned documents are required. Documents can be scanned using a desk scanner or by taking clear pictures of the documents with a phone or tablet.
If your application is incomplete due to missing one of the following scanned documents, your application will take longer to process. Application does not guarantee the service, you will be notified if the application status.
The following documents are needed to process your service request.
1. Government Issued Picture Identification
For each household member, only one of the following documents:
• Driver License/ State ID
• Passport/Resident Card/Work Permit Card
• Birth Certificates, under 18 years old only
• Social Security Card, under 18 years old only
• Consular ID Card/Foreign Country Photo Issued ID
2. Income Verification
For each adult household member (age 18 or older), only one of the following documents:
• Filed Income Taxes Return Form 2019
• W-2 Form
• Paystubs last 30 days
• Social Security Benefits Statement
• Government Assistance Letter Determination (SNAP, TANF, etc.)
• Social Security / Supplemental Security Income (SSI) award letter for 2020 (bank statements will not be accepted)
• Employer Verification Form
• Self-income declaration/No income declaration
3. Proof of Assistance Request
• Utility Bill
• For rent, a lease agreement is required
4. Notice regarding collection of Social Security Numbers CSBG Program please sign form below:
CSBG Notice Collection Social Security
If no income has been earned or received for the last 90 days for any household member, age 18 or older, you must complete.
If you cannot provide pay stubs or any support documentation of your self-income, you must complete.
Self Income Declaration
Applications will not be processed without required documents listed above. Due to increased volume of applications, please allow up to 15 business days for processing.
Eligibility Requirements for all Programs
• Participants must be a resident of Monroe County.
• Most programs require participants to be at a specific level of household income according to the Federal Income Guidelines.
*** Depending on the number of requests, funding may be limited or unavailable. ***
If you have any further questions, please email us at EmergencyAssistance@ccfcfl.org.